Letzte Bearbeitung: 6. December 2022|Veröffentlichungsdatum: 6. December 2022|
The volume of the VARIO sound can be controlled in several places:
- At the controller of the sound module
- In the VARIO app for iOS / iPadOS in the Mixer block.
- In the VARIO app for iOS in the Settings menu under the Volume item.
- The perceived volume can also be influenced via the Dynamics Curve (here: a stronger interpretation of the keystroke); this in combination with a higher % value of the hammer release.
- The sound generation of the VARIO app depends on the system volume of your iPhone or iPad in addition to the set mixer volume.
- The sound generation of the VARIO app can be completely deactivated (Settings menu -> VARIO app sound off)
Note: the system volume was selected in its default setting to comply with regulatory specifications for headphones. This may not correspond to the – significantly higher – volume that one is used to from acoustic pianos.
In a future software update, we plan to include a way to further customize the volume to your own needs. Please let us know if such a feature is important to you.
The volume of the VARIO sound can be controlled in several places.