Last edited:5. March 2021|Publishing date:6. April 2020|
After delivery of the acoustic instrument, it is normal for the piano to still adapt to the new environment (humidity, etc.). We recommend that you calibrate the keys (and the pedals) as part of the initial setup, for example after transporting and setting up the instrument. Also as part of the regular maintenance of your acoustic instrument.
- Go to the “Calibration Keys” section.
- Press Start – the keyboard in the graphic will be colored.
- Now play one key at a time and “uncolor” the keyboard-graphic in this way.
- Ready? Then please press Save to finish.
- Play as normal but without special “expression” (Staccato … Legato … Forte-Fortissimo … Repetition, etc.). So the best thing to do is just as if you were practicing a simple scale.
- It is only important that you move the keys from the rest position to their lowest point – but without “squeezing them into the felt”.
- The order does not matter. It is also possible to press a key several times, perhaps if you have slipped from a key or if you have only partially hit a key.