- New functions:
Operation without App! All sounds of the VARIO can now also be selected using the button on the front module: press and hold the button on the front of the module – and play on the keyboard (from note C3).
- Line input: switch the external input on and off by pressing the button on the front module together with note C1.
- Restart the VARIO via the button on the front module.
- When the VARIO is started, Favourite 1 is now automatically loaded.
- Sound, Equalizer & Co: the presets of the four favourites have been revised and are available on newly installed devices (existing settings are not transferred!)
Improvements in the VARIO operating software (firmware) 1.1.1:
- Randomly triggered notes should no longer occur when playing.
- An error has been fixed that in some cases triggered a note when saving the calibration.
- The default setting for the sensor brightness has been adjusted (185 -> 175).
Error corrections & improvements in VARIO App 2.3.0:
- Adjustments to iOS 14: the user interface now runs smoothly even on older devices.
- The recorder should now record the game with the sustain pedal correctly again. Please note that half-pedal positions are only supported and played back by the VARIO sound module (but not by the Smartphone / Tablet).
- An error has been fixed, which caused dropouts when exporting (sharing) recordings.
- Minor updates and error corrections of individual dialogues.