The most important thing first: the VARIO App 0.10.0 for Android now also allows the import of the operating software for the VARIO, the so-called firmware. With the new firmware you will find – besides the functions of the app itself – also news for you.
- Operation without App! All sounds of the VARIO can now also be selected using the button on the front module: press and hold the button on the front of the module – and play on the keyboard (from note C3).
- Line input: switch the external input on and off by pressing the button on the front module together with note C1.
- Restart the VARIO via the button on the front module.
- When the VARIO is started, Favourite 1 is now automatically loaded.
- Sound, Equalizer & Co: the presets of the four favourites have been revised and are available on newly installed devices (existing settings are not transferred!)
Improvements in the VARIO operating software (firmware) 1.1.0:
- Randomly triggered notes should no longer occur when playing.
- Fixed an error that sometimes triggered a note when saving the calibration.
- The default setting for the sensor brightness has been adjusted (185 -> 175).
Error corrections & improvements in the VARIO App:
- An error was fixed where the settings in some dialogs did not work.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the app to crash during calibration.
- The menu now shows the version number of the VARIO app.
- Minor updates and error corrections of individual dialogues.