The new version of the VARIO app for Android also enables you to update the firmware of the VARIO digital system and thus to enjoy an enhanced range of functions.
Version 0.12.0 of the VARIO app comes with new firmware that offers improved dynamism and reliability.
- “Konnichiwa!” – The VARIO app is now also available in a Japanese version.
- Entirely compatible with Android 11
- The settings of the dynamic curves can be stored together with the four Favorites – Wow!
- You can reset all Favorites to the current factory defaults by long pressing on the corresponding Favorite button.
- Improved location services prompt. Note: MIDI over Bluetooth requires access to location services; no data will be sent to our servers.
- Version 1.2.0 of the firmware that controls the entire VARIO digital system (see details below)
Bug fixes and improvements in the VARIO app
- Improved rendering of the instruments
- The messages displayed during the firmware update are visible in their entirety
- Bypass button for the dynamic curves activated
Improvements in firmware VARIO 1.2.0
Higher resolution when you play forte or fortissimo.
Volume reduction (or increase) of sounds that are unintentionally too loud (or too quiet)
More reliable connection between the VARIO apps and the digital system