First things first: version 0.11.0 of the VARIO app for Android lets you update the VARIO digital system firmware so you can get the most out of both the app’s functions and the firmware’s new features.
- A small green dot now indicates the connection to the VARIO.
- The settings now show whether the VARIO digital system and the VARIO duet sound module are connected.
Bug fixes & improvements:
- The settings for tuning in Hz and chromatic transposition have been improved.
- The app no longer crashes when the VARIO system is switched off.
- Fixed a bug where changing the volume via the app would cause a sound change.
- Tested by children’s hands: wild switching between sounds while calling up the colourful favourites is now possible!
- Minor bug fixes and corrections in dialogues.
- Please consult our website for details on updating the VARIO firmware.
Improvements in the VARIO firmware 1.1.0
- Suppression of unintended notes.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused a sound to play when calibration was stored.
- New default value for the sensor brightness (185 -> 175).